NHS Data Security & Protection Toolkit
The NHS Data Security & Protection Toolkit requirements are changing from
Are You Ready?
You must demonstrate compliance with the Department of Health and Social Care’s new data security and information governance requirements by 31 March 2021.
We can help
GET A DATA PROTECTION & CYBER SECURITY AUDIT NOW
- In-depth Healthcare sector knowledge and expertise
- Certifications offered by us are approved by IASME in partnership with the NCSC
- Our assessors are IASME Gold Award Certified, the highest accreditation level for a certification body
- HP, the MoD and Cisco all back our certification programmes
- From initial audit and scan to certification and support tailored to your business.
- Experienced, specialist and certified staff
- Flexible solutions to match YOUR needs
- Complete maintenance and support services offered throughout the year
- IASME – The single UK governing body for Cyber Essentials
NCSC – National Cyber Security Centre, a UK Government organisation that provides support and advice on cyber security
We detect, educate and protect your business and data to minimise damaging breaches. We offer a range of unique cyber security services with highly trained and experienced staff with expertise in the Healthcare sector.
- Increase your protection
- Improve your defences
- Be DHSC Compliant
Contact us and have a FREE website scan and report. Useful and very revealing so that you can increase protection.
Our Additional Services
It doesn’t stop there, there is a full range of additional services that you can choose to maintain your cyber defence.
IASME Governance Standard
As a GCHQ approved framework, IASME Governance standard includes both Cyber Essentials standard and a review and compliance assessment against the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed cyber security certification scheme that sets out a good baseline of cyber security suitable for all organisations in all sectors.
Cyber Essentials Plus
An on-site Technical Assessment to ensure workstations, servers, IOT, BYOD devices are fully checked and assessed for any vulnerabilities.
NHS Data Security Protection Toolkit
Our experts can guide you through the toolkit or even complete it on your behalf.
A comprehensive scan of all internal and external systems to identify strengths and weaknesses.
A sophisticated scan that exploits the identified vulnerabilities to determine if unauthorised access or other malicious activity is possible and to identify which flaws pose a threat.
Data Protection Officer Services
Review GDPR / PCI DSS / GAP Analysis – find out if what you are doing is correct or are you wasting money.